Are you feeling yourself confused with the D-Link router configurations? Here we are there to help you regarding any kind of help you may face while dealing with D-Link router configuration. Here we are defining the simple steps you will need to follow for the easy D-Link configurations. You can also use the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024and directly talk with the experts.
Steps to Configure the Newly Purchased D-Link Router
Here we are defining the steps for configuration of the brand new D-Link router. You can contact us any time you need help for the D-Link router configurations.
- First of all unplug the D-Link router from the power supply.
- Take two Ethernet cable.
- One Ethernet cable will be used to connect the modem with the router and another Ethernet cable will be used to connect the D-Link router with the computer system.
- First of all you will need to connect the modem with the WAN port of the router.
- Now you will need to connect the Ethernet cable to the computer’s Ethernet port.
- Now, you have to give power supply to the D-Link router.
- Simply wait for at least 30 seconds.
- After that give the power supply to the router also. Wait until 30 seconds.
- Simply start your computer system.
- Simply look at the indicator lights on the D-Link router. See for the power light, WAN light and also for the LAN light.
- Simply, open the web browser and fill the local address 192.168.0.1 and press enter key.
- If the page is not loading, make sure that all the connections are configured properly.
- Here you will need to fill the login details, select the “Admin” for the user name and password field should remain blank.
- If you are login in to the D-Link router for the first time, go for the “Setup Wizard”.
- Here you can go for the password settings for the D-Link routers.
These are the simple steps to configure the D-Link router configurations for the first time. If you find yourself really very confused you can contact us any time using the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024. We are expert in D-Link router configurations like D-Link router login D-Link router login address D-Link router login address D-Link router login username and pw d link router login password and also you can receive the expert assist for the D-Link router login admin password and also for the dlink router login remote.
Steps for Creating the D-Link Wireless Network
Here are the steps you will need to follow if you want to create and configure the D-Link wireless network.
- First of all open the web browser.
- Fill the IP address 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Press enter key.
- Fill the login details for the successful login.
- After successful login go for the “Setup” option.
- You will be landed on the setup wizard.
- Then you will need to click on the option “Wireless Option”.
- Make sure to check mark to the “Enable Wireless” option.
- Then you can configure and set the “wireless network name”.
- Experts suggest selecting the option “WAP2” for the “Security Mode”.
- Here you should select a strong a password for the wireless network.
- Simply click on the save settings option.
- From the smart device you are using select the wireless network available.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow if you want to setup the wireless network for the D-Link routers. we are the expert team members who are available 24/7 regarding any kind of help for the D-Link router issues. We always believe that our clients should receive the quality services and to make sure that our clients receive the best services, we train our executives on regular basis. We receive hundreds of calls daily and we have solved thousands of issues already. We have years of experience and we are that much experienced that we can solve any kind issue that relates with the D-Link router configurations. Best thing about company is that, we can easily solve any kind of issues for the D-Link router. We can solve D-Link router login remote and D-Link router login username and pw. We have the expert team members and D-Link router login admin password.