Changing the WiFi channel for the D-Link routers may require in the situation when you face the issues like unstable wireless connections. Here in this blog, we are going to explain the steps you will need to follow if you want to change the channel for the D-Link routers. you can contact us any time you need help regarding the D-Link router configurations and setup.
Steps to Change the D-Link Router Channel
- First of all, you have to login the D-Link router using the local address http://dlinkrouter.local or you can also use the IP address http://192.168.0.1 to access the login page for D-Link routers.
- After filling the login address to the web browser, you have to fill the login details.
Here are the default login details for the D-Link router login
Default User Name: Admin
Default Password: “Password Should be Blank”
- After the successful login to the D-Link router, you have to click on the “Setup” tab. After that you have to click on the “Wireless Settings” option and proceed for the next steps. Remember you can always contact us for the help if you are facing issues while following all these steps.
- Here you will find the option “Manual Wireless Network Setup”. Click on that option.
- Here you have to immobilize the “Enable Auto Channel Scan” option.
- From the drop box, you have to select a particular channel.
- Simply click on the “Save” button to save all the settings you have made.
Facing issues with the Channel Settings?
Dial the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and directly talk to the TP-Link router experts for the help. We are available 24/7 regarding any kind of issue you are facing with the D-Link routers. we can help you regarding any kind of issues like 192.168.0.1 D-Link Router Login, D-Link router login username and pw, 192.168.0.1 D-Link Router Login D-Link, d link router login page 192.168.0.1, d’link router login 192.168, http://www.dlink.router login or 192 168 0 1 router login dlink